Orange County Bonaire SCUBA Dive Trip April 5, 2013 - April 13, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshall

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DiveBuddies;

Well,it is almost January 2, 2013 when the reservations need to be finalized for theOrange County Bonaire SCUBA Dive Trip scheduled for April 5, 2013 - April 13,2013. We have 16 slots available and 12 have been taken. We have thepossibility for one lady and one gentleman at a discounted price of $1,391.90due to two cancellations and two others at $1,591.90. First come, first serve!Please, get the word out.

Theprice is $770.00 for the Resort Dive Package and $821.90 for the Delta roundtrip flight out of LAX, for a total price of $1,591.90 plus miscellaneousexpenses. . After January 2, 2013, I will have to release the remaining spotsand I will not be able to add any additional guests. P.S. I have heard thatprices for this trip may increase as much as $600-$700 this next year. So thisis a real deal.

Theall-inclusive Dive Package includes i) 8-days – 7-nights in selectedaccommodations; ii) 7-days rental vehicle consisting of one double cabinpick-up truck for each four participants; iii) 7-days of unlimited air fillsand no extra charge for Nitrox mixtures; iv) four (4) 2-tank boat dives (to bescheduled), one (1) 1-tank night boat trip ($10.50/diver/boat dive surcharge tobe added) and one (1) additional 1-tank boat dive or 1-tank night dive; iv) anoptional 2nd 1-tank night boat dive ($20.00/diver plus $10.50/diver/boat divesurcharge ); v) unlimited shore diving (to be scheduled); vi) American stylebreakfast buffet daily; vii) 50% off all food and beverage billed to room up toa maximum of $75.00 savings per person; viii) welcome drink; ix)"Manager's Rum Punch Party"; x) 3-bedroom and 2-bedroom units (twinbeds) with 2 persons per bedroom; and xi) airport transfers and all governmenttaxes. And surprises, surprises and more surprises!

Ifyou are interest in the last two spots or you are someone who wants to fill thecancellation spots, please contact me at 714-838-9900 or atecommunitysys@earthlink.net and I will send you a flier and a reservationsform. Please contact Marshall Krupp as soon as possible.
Thanks!

MarshallKrupp
ecommunitysys@earthlink.net
www.yoscuba.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom