Palau Aggressor 14 Night Charter March/April 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjarens

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any ScubaBoard buddies booked on the special Palau Aggressor North/South islands 14 night itinerary March 24 - April 7, 2013?

:)

Greetings Kathy,

Looking forward to meeting you Kathy! If you & Chris are like me, you must be getting pretty excited as departure dates draw near. I've been waiting for this trip for two years.

I see you are from MA. Do you fly east or west for your trip? I will depart Seattle for Narita, then fly to Koror, arriving at midnight Friday. I am staying at Palau Royal Resort Friday & Saturday night. How about you?

Marta

My husband, Chris, and I will be on the boat with you. Looking forward to meeting you!

Kathy

Hi Marta,

We fly Boston to Chicago, Chicago to Narita, Narita to Seoul, then Seoul to Koror. Kind of convoluted, but we did this to used points and are going first class on United. Who are you flying with to go from Narita to Koror?

We arrive early on Thursday morning and are staying at the Sea Passion. Picking a hotel was pretty tough. They all have mixed reviews and seem really expensive for what you get.

We are really excited...but are being eaten alive at work so it's hard to find the time to revel in the anticipation. I can't wait to get the hell out of Dodge and relax! :)

Won't be long!
Kathy

Greetings Kathy,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I arrived in Palau last night, Friday 3/22, and I'm staying at the Palau Royal Resort, right near the Neco Marine dock where the yacht is docked. They cater to Asian travelers, it's a Nikko hotel. Nice enough, but pretty expensive, as is everything in Koror.

i used Alaska Airlines miles on Delta, for their Business class seat (no first class on their planes). It was really nice flying here, on just two flights. But it was still a long travel day.

At the boarding gate in Narita I met a couple from Charlotte NC, and gal from Vacaville CA, who are on our same charter. Guess we'll all meet tomorrow afternoon.

see you then,
Marta

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom