What Happened to the "DIR Divers" sub-forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was curious.
This one? DIR
icosm14.gif
Peter_C, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Go in to your "User CP" then click on "Permission Groups" on the left side. You have to op into the DIR practitioners.

I used to read the DIR section, but I guess that isn't even going to happen anymore. Oh well...they still let me into the Hogarthian diving forum so I am happy :)

I don't think the DIR practitioners forum exists these days. I'm in the group, but can't see the forum.

Hmmm. I used to be able to access it to kind of read along, so to speak, but no more. Got the same "access denied" message.

All the best, James

Possibly getting replaced with the DW2 forum?

I don't think the DIR practitioners forum exists these days. I'm in the group, but can't see the forum.

The DIR Practitioners forum is gone - it was rarely used. The regular DIR forum looks fine to me. Maybe it's opt in now, a glitch?

Will forward this thread to the DIR Mod.

Possibly getting replaced with the DW2 forum?

If I had even the slightest idea what that is I'd go over and look at it. Dang.

All the best, James

When Rjack231 stopped posting his decompression schedules, the thread sort of died. :)

There was a "DIR" subforum in the technical specialties area. It seems to have disappeared. It was very active and I enjoyed reading it. Is there another "DIR" forum on the board somewhere else??

Kathy I tried the link you gave but got the "access denied" message, which I had never gotten prior, as the forum was open to anyone clicking into it as far as I could tell.

Was it deleted when the server problems happened?

Also, wasn't there a "tek to tek" subforum as well?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom