New Cavern Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichmondKYdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After diving since 1988 and saying time and time again.....I'd never stick my nose in a cave......well after instructional cavern dives the end of last week and weekend in Peacock 1, Orange Grove, The Eye and one incredible dive ending up in the alcove in The Ear.....I am now a newly minted, card carrying, Cavern Diver. Lots to learn but a lot of time to do it. I now know just exactly why people stick their noses in caves:D And I even ended up with Florida fingers (OK, only one) from pulling down into The Ear:cool2:

No pics this time:no:, too busy task loading.

Welcome, you never know what's around the next corner ;P !!!!!!

Congrats! Welcome to the addiction.

Welcome, you never know what's around the next corner ;P !!!!!!

When the time is right......I'm going to see what's around the next corner:)

---------- Post added January 8th, 2013 at 06:53 PM ----------

Congrats! Welcome to the addiction.

James, I can see the addiction. Matter of fact, I looked at one of your posts with the pics. Is one the entrance to Peacock 1?

Oh, dear, the cave bug has bitten another one . . . Congratulations on your class!

After diving since 1988 and saying time and time again.....I'd never stick my nose in a cave......well after instructional cavern dives the end of last week and weekend in Peacock 1, Orange Grove, The Eye and one incredible dive ending up in the alcove in The Ear.....I am now a newly minted, card carrying, Cavern Diver. Lots to learn but a lot of time to do it. I now know just exactly why people stick their noses in caves:D And I even ended up with Florida fingers (OK, only one) from pulling down into The Ear:cool2:

No pics this time:no:, too busy task loading.

I resemble that remark...welcome to the dark side, we have cookies. Now you'll be itching to join events like Vortoberfest & Mega dive.

So who did you do your training with?

:)

Happy Diving!
ELENA

And watt útil you stick your nose in a Mexican cenote .... Your downfall has just begun bwahaahaha

I resemble that remark...welcome to the dark side, we have cookies. Now you'll be itching to join events like Vortoberfest & Mega dive.

So who did you do your training with?

:)

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Cookies.....point me that way with a arrow:) Did my training with Johnny Varner and Kerry Chambers as DM........I'm likin' the dark side.

Was planning on coming down to Key Largo the last of this month for a little ocean diving but my granddaughter is expected to make her grand appearance at that time. Diving or first grandchild...I'll go for my granddaughter:)

Welcome to the club! I've dove with Johnny a couple times at the Millpond in Fl. Great guy! I'm sure you had a blast.

Welcome to the club! I've dove with Johnny a couple times at the Millpond in Fl. Great guy! I'm sure you had a blast.

Thanks, I'm liking this club. Yes, Johnny is great guy and obviously dedicated to safe diving. He's looking forward to spending more time cave diving for his enjoyment. We may have been his last class. Too bad, as he one great instructor.

---------- Post added January 8th, 2013 at 08:00 PM ----------

Oh, dear, the cave bug has bitten another one . . . Congratulations on your class!

Thanks and it was a big bite:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom