Dive Rite Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

upton75

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I keep seeing great reviews about the Shearwater products especially the Petrel. I have not seen much in regards to the Dive Rite Q. I am just looking for opinions about the Q as well and reviews from people who dive or who have dove them. What did you like about it and what did you not like about it.

Thanks

I have one of the first generation Q's. I have had it for a year now, and have over a hundred dives on it. As a computer I love it. The display is extremely easy to see, but in very bright direct sun can be difficult at times. It is very easy to use and switch between gasses. One of my friends used it and was not happy with the refresh rate of the screen. He said it was hard for him to read when it was moving. I never had the issue and think he smokes crack. Lol. My only true complaint was workbench software. That is no longer an issue for the 2nd generation.

So in closing, I do recommend this computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom