Maldives 09-18 Nov 2012. 4 (5) atoll cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xabain2003

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi

This is the video of my last november cruise in Maldives.

MaldivasNov2012 - YouTube

The first 3 days were awfull as we did not see anything really but at the 4th day the luck changed and it was amazing.

Although the cruise was 4 atolls we crossed to another atoll called Vaamu ( Felidhoo) to do one spectactular night dive with sharks ( Alimatta) and the two best dives of my live in Miyaru Kandu.

The quality of the video is not excellent as it was recorded with my old Panasonic TZ7.

Enjoy.

Regards
Xabier Pérez

Nice video Xabier - thanks for posting it!

Brings back happy memories, as I was in Ari in December. Eagle rays and reef sharks galore, but no mantas I'm afraid. Glad to see they were out there, somewhere.

Only other real disappointment was that despite a couple of dawn dives at the optimistically- named Hammerhead Point at Kuramathi, the hammerheads themselves refused to put in an appearance. Guess we'll just have to go back again another time ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom