Dive Rite Frameless ES 145 Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manni-yunk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have done many, if not most of my recreational dives in a Full Face mask - and I love it. That being said - as more and more of my dives require multiple gas switches and increasing depths - I did an unusual amount of dives this year with a more traditional mask and 2nd stage setup.

That being said - I bought 4 or 5 different masks that seem to fit well in the store - but then in person have different issues. From the way the mask strap is secured to the way it finds a way to leak no matter what I do.

I bought a Dive Rite ES 145 a few weeks ago. I didnt have high expectations considering it was cheap (although I bought it form an LDS and not online so I paid more than what most do for the mask).

I could not be happier. Seals great. Dives Great. I was shocked at how a lower cost, easy simple mask can outperform masks that I bought at more than 2x,3x, and even 4x the price.

I never paid attention to how many of my friends have the mask as well - and they all told me the same thing.

Hey manni-yunk, thanks for the shout out kudos. Masks are so essential and should FIT, glad ours was a fit for you and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know it!

will this work for someone with a small space between their nose and mouth?
thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom