Private Event For Power Scuba: Major Computer Buy! 4 hours only.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
You've been asking for a major dive computer buy... this is it!

event_195835152.jpeg

Ever since we did our first steel tank and dry suit buys,
over two years ago, our members have been asking for still more steeply-discounted buys of major scuba equipment. It's not that easy to do, but we've got another special one for you!

THIS FRIDAY (Jan 18) ONLY. 3-7 pm at Ocean Enterprises (Kearney Mesa). For Power Scuba (and OE club) members only. Non-members will be referred to the next days sale.

Go RSVP on our main site at www.powerscuba.org

Steep price discounts/incentives on every single model of these following brands: Aqualung, ScubaPro, Atomic, Oceanic, and Mares. (Maybe one or two more. Being worked on while we speak.)

Not only that, but a rep from each one of those companies will be present to answer your questions and speak about their models.

They're not done: Everyone who buys a computer, no matter which model, will get a free 3/2 wetsuit ($229 value) and OceanPro dive knife (39.93 value). (140 wetsuits. Plus or minus-sized members should get there early to guarantee getting one that fits.)

NOT FINISHED YET: The store will be providing beer, wine, and snacks during this mega-event.

event_195835242.jpeg

Killer, right? Surprising, yes?

Some of you may have noticed the store is doing a similar computer sale the next day. Be aware, THE PRICES AND INCENTIVES WILL NOT BE THE SAME. Jan 18th (Fri) is Power Scuba's day (along with OE's club)... and the crazy-good prices/incentives will only be available during that time.

You may have also noticed I haven't listed any prices here on this page. That's deliberate. The prices being offered are so significant they can't be advertised outside of the store. (I used to think that was a gimmick to get people into a store, but it's true.)
The store will definitely not ship. Don't even ask. In-store pickup only.
Neither I (Bill) or Power Scuba are getting anything whatsoever in compensation for sharing this deal with you.
For those new members... or existing members looking to upgrade their computer... this may very well be the best time to grab a dive computer for yourself. Perhaps even a back-up!

Bill
Supreme Benchwarmer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put a query out to all area dive stores a few months ago. I asked for a significant buy, for Power Scuba members. OE answered and worked hard to come up with a deal that's hard to refuse. We promise to give all meaningful promotions a look and encourage all shops to submit a proposal to us.

Peter, as my group gets bigger (currently 1,578 members strong) I find myself the target of offer after offer from stores, both local and distant. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but in order to preserve the integrity of our non-profit group I only select the choicest deals for my excellent members... and ask for no compensation in return.

Thus, we got a steel tank buy last year... at store cost. Dry suits before that. This year is dive computers. My hat is off to the store for coming up with such a good promo for us. I hope it benefits them well. I KNOW it'll benefit those members who buy.

Cheers,

Bill

53+ dive computers were purchased by our members, making the evening an unqualified success. Thanks to the dive shop for putting this great night on just for Power Scuba members!

Bill

Back
Top Bottom