Gates Housing For Sony FX7/V1U and Super Wide Fathom Dome Port SWP44

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elisabuller

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
New condition. Comes with Pelican case. This is a great rig, I just don't use it any more -- the port alone is valued at over $4000. I will sell the housing and the port for $4000.

Durable "bulletproof" machined aluminum, anodize finish and sealed with nickel-acetate process.

Adjustable handles allowing you to find the best position for your hands on the controls.

Reliable mechanical controls, no electronics.

Internal flip color corrector filter.

Port:
Super Wide Fathom Port SWP44. Anti-reflective coating, 120º field of view. Amazing quality optics for clarity, sharpness, no vignetting. Great condition.

This housing has barely been used. I have always maintained the housing properly after use. The Fathom dome port is in new condition. No scratches or watermarks.

Battery charger and 5 spare batteries included.

---------- Post added January 17th, 2013 at 07:07 PM ----------

Sony FX7 camera also included. A couple of the electronic buttons not working, needs servicing.

New condition. Comes with Pelican case. This is a great rig, I just don't use it any more -- the port alone is valued at over $4000. I will sell the housing and the port for $4000.

Durable "bulletproof" machined aluminum, anodize finish and sealed with nickel-acetate process.

Adjustable handles allowing you to find the best position for your hands on the controls.

Port:
Super Wide Fathom Port SWP44. Anti-reflective coating, 120º field of view. Amazing quality optics for clarity, sharpness, no vignetting. Great condition.

This housing has barely been used. I have always maintained the housing properly after use. The Fathom dome port is in new condition. No scratches or watermarks.

The price of this rig has been lowered to $3200.

Port:

---------- Post added January 17th, 2013 at 07:07 PM ----------

Sony FX7 camera also included. A couple of the electronic buttons not working, needs servicing.

I will sell the SWP44 for $1400 separately. All other parts are negotiable. Camera for free.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom