For Sale:Light& Motion Mako with Lights and two Sony DCR-PC350 Camcorders plus extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texellis

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling a Light and Motion Mako underwater video housing with two Sony DCR-PC350 camcorders and a host of accessories. One of the camcorders has been used in the housing and the other was kept in the closet as backup with minimal use. Both camcorders function perfectly and are in the original boxes with manuals and accessories. All manuals and spares for the Mako housing are also included. I am the original owner of this housing. It has never flooded and the electronics work perfectly. The system has been well cared for; all parts work as new, and are ready to dive immediately! With a built in flip up red filter for color correction it makes a wonderful, compact travel video camera capable of taking high quality videos and still pictures of your underwater adventures. Total price with all accessories was nearly $7,000. I am asking $600 plus shipping for everything. The included accessories are listed below.
  • Pelican travel case with custom cutouts to fit all accessories
  • Upgraded 2.5” LCD monitor back and original viewfinder back as spare
  • Super wide angle lens and standard lens with covers
  • Mako housing spare o-rings and silicone lube
  • Sunray-S Mini Elite dual Lighting System with flex arms
    • Two light pods and two battery chargers
    • Two batteries (no longer hold charge)
    • Spare bulb and o-rings
  • Camcorder accessories
  • Two Sony FF51 standard and Two FF71 extended batteries
  • Two 512MB and One 16MB Sony Memory sticks
  • Sony BC-TRF wall battery charger
  • Two Remote controls
  • Two Sony camcorder docking stations
  • Audio video adapter cables
Feel free to PM with any questions. P1010906a.jpgP1010895a.jpg

Texellis,

You wouldn't be interested in selling just the monitor back, would you?

Yes Trashman, the price is $500. I sent you a PM. Feel free to PM me with questions or to purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom