Any Lead to Get OMS V112 Plug for My Stripped Down V101 Double Tank Manifold.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldpeanut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have just stripped down my BM Tec Deep double tanks in order to go SM Tec Deep. For converting my OMS V101 double tank manifold into V103 and V103-L valves, I need two pieces of V112 end plug. Does anyone know where I can get these parts?

In addition, any source of a buttplate for my OMS Backplate/Wing system so that I could convert it for SM dive? Thanks for any help.

Checkout northeastscubasupply, they have several types of plugs. Have you determined that a butt plate is necessary? A D ring placed close to the plate works very well for some, if your using AL tanks to over come the empty buoyancy you add a shallow D ring to the front of the waist belt. If it works for you, you've saved $100 and simplified your rig.

you could also check out piranha dive mfg. thats where i got mine

Checkout northeastscubasupply, they have several types of plugs. Have you determined that a butt plate is necessary? A D ring placed close to the plate works very well for some, if your using AL tanks to over come the empty buoyancy you add a shallow D ring to the front of the waist belt. If it works for you, you've saved $100 and simplified your rig.

Thanks for your suggestion regarding the buttplate. Unfortunately, my stripped down OMS Manifold requires more or less like an end cap with female threading and a sealing surface similar to the DIN valve. The male threading end plugs won't work for my OMS valve.

---------- Post added January 23rd, 2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

you could also check out piranha dive mfg. thats where i got mine

Thanks for your suggestion. However, when I browsed their website, I couldn't find the end cap(female threading with a sealing surface similar to the DIN valve) for my stripped down OMS manifold. I even tried to contact OMS, but without success.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom