Special Cocos Trip - Aug 2014 - 5% OFF Early Bird Price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Equator Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Special Cocos Trip - on MV Argo Liveaboard
26 August - 5 September 2014

Cocos Island is legendary for its huge numbers of sharks, rays and schooling fish. The most iconic sight at Cocos is of course that of hundereds of Hammerheads but you can also expect Tiger Sharks, Silvertips, Galapagos Sharks, Whale Sharks, Mantas, squadrons of Marbled Rays and on our night dive - hunting Whitetips! Our 10 night trip will be run on MV Argo liveaboard - the undisputed experts in Cocos. During our trip on MV Argo you can also choose to make a journey to the abyss (up to 305 metres deep) in the DeepSee submersible carried onboard. This unique submersible offers you the chance to see a side of Cocos few have ever seen! Our trip has been purposefully timed for August/September when the underwater life at Cocos is at its absolute maximum - it is at this time of year that we may even find an Orca or two at Cocos!

The cost of the trip is 5,650USD. This early bird price is discounted from the operator's normal price of 5,945USD. This includes 10 nights on MV Argo liveaboard with 3-4 Nitrox dives per day (7 days of diving), all meals, all non-alcoholic drinks, beer, and return transfers from San Jose to the vessel.

For full trips details and to book visit: Equator Diving - Special trip to Cocos Island on MV Argo liveaboard

Hi, do you have a single cabin for this trip? if not I am willing to share with other female diver.
Can you send me info for trip itineray with flights and hotel, just pm me. thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom