http://www.diveheart.org/

Mount Olive College SCUBA Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lee.carter57

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone!

I am the president of the Mount Olive College SCUBA/Snorkel Club. We are a new Club on campus that myself and a few others have been working hard to get established. Last week we had our first Open Water Class at the college. But the problem is the lack of gear that we have for students to use. As most know, college students typically live on a very tight budget while continuing their education, so there is a lack of funds by most to purchase gear. Which brings me to my point, I am searching for sponsors that can help get us up and running and would be willing to return the favor in making sure everyone knows that you were generous enough to donate to our club. Donations would be accepted in any form, everything helps.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for any assistance you can give us. If you are not in the position to help, I understand completely these are tough times and I thank you for even considering doing so.

Back
Top Bottom