Light and Motion 65 degree wide angle Wetmate lens #802-0261 for Bluefin housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfulks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Excellent condition on a barely used Wetmate lens for the canon series (s30, g10, xa10, etc, and I believe it will work on the sony versions too, check item number 802-0261 through L&M) Bluefin housing. This lens fits OVER the standard port and can be put on and taken off underwater, a nice option to have. L&M also sells a "dock" for the lens that attaches to the top of the housing. No scratches on the lens or on the housing of the lens body. We upgraded to the fathoms 90 degree port, so don't need this one anymore. Videos with the lens can be seen at www.vimeo.com/partialpressure and Brand new still sells for $579.

Yours for $295, plus shipping. Will ship world wide. Also available for pickup in OC, California.

IMG_6443.jpg802-0261-A_1l_tn.jpg

Hi pfulks,

I’m living in Paris, France.
I’m looking for a Light&Motion Fathom 90 lens to fit in my Bluefin Pro OLED 550 housing (P/N 852-0145-A) for my Sony video CX-550.

Where did you find your Fathom 90 ?
What is your price ?

Thx for your answer
Snoop92fr

I found someone who was selling a complete system used and offered them a fair price to separate it from the package. But that only took about 15 months to find one.... we just couldn't afford a new one, but eventually got it shipped in perfect used condition for about $1200. I highly recommend that lens. It has really helped with our video.

This 65 degree was a good stepping stone, but we dive in pretty silty water and assist in ghost net recovery which kicks up a lot of silt that would get into the wetmate lens (this is typically not an issue unless doing work dives with it in less than 5ft of viz) and make the auto focus zip on our camera. So that pushed us into the port style Wide Angle lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom