Catalina 3 tank boat dive Feb, 24th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CatalinaScubaLuver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Come dive with us on the King Neptune, Sunday the 24th. This is the day after the 32nd Annual Avalon Underwater Clean up. Give us a call 310-510-2350 to book your spot.
King Neptune.jpgWe include tanks, weights, air, Continental breakfast and lunch.
The King departs 9 am from float 5 and returns to Avalon between 3-5 pm.

What is the cost?

This the day after the Avalon Clean up Dive. Call Catalina Scuba Luv for more details 310-510-2350.

Hey, Mark... has the King been seeing live squid anywhere recently? The only ones I've seen were on my dinner plate and they don't make for great video footage!

The price is $135.00 per diver.

For the divers who participate in the Annual Underwater Clean up, Catalina Scuba Luv, is offering you, a 3 tank dive aboard the King Neptune. We include weights, tanks, Continental breakfast and lunch. For more information regarding the King, please click the link. Catalina Scuba Luv Dive Boat: "King Neptune." Catalina Island, California
Call the Shop to book your spot today. 310-510-2350

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom