Looking to share liveaboard room in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ami22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there! I'm hoping to find a liveaboard situation in March, I'm open to where and when exactly. I've noticed substantial surcharges for single occupancy, so would love to be able to split the double-occupany costs with someone. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

hi ami22 .. our liveaboard , KLM SUNSHINE, is going to Buyat Bay and Lembeh (all in North Sulawesi) 8.3. - 15.3 and there ist still one cabine available. you dont need to share then, no surcharges here.
if interested , let me know: info@bluebaydivers.de
also you can check our schedule/availability this year: Tourdates : Blue Bay Divers

may be see you soon,
anke and salmon

Most LOBs only charge the surcharge when you ask to be the only person in the room. If you accept that you will likely (not always) be paired with another single diver, there is no extra charge whether or not someone joins you. Also, it's also pretty rare that I have seen that two strangers could not share the room. You may not come out of the trip as best friends but it usually is a decent experience.

I am working with my travel agent to get on a liveaboard with Grand Komodo on the TemuKira - I am traveling alone as well. They said they still had room available on the March 6-15 sailing. After all the diving I don't think anything would keep me awake. I sure as heck ain't paying for a whole cabin. This seems to be more of a budget operation, I was looking for something under $300 per day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom