Punta Cana - Dressel divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Packing up for a trip to the hard rock in Punta Cana- got info from resort about the dive shop on premesis - Dressel Divers. Will probably book a dive with them, have heard the diving is so-so. But hey, its February and anything underwater is a good thing this time of year. What type of diving should I expect? much life? small, bit, etc?? Will probably take my reg and mask but leave the rest of the gear, not worth taking for one dive.

Packing up for a trip to the hard rock in Punta Cana- got info from resort about the dive shop on premesis - Dressel Divers. Will probably book a dive with them, have heard the diving is so-so. But hey, its February and anything underwater is a good thing this time of year. What type of diving should I expect? much life? small, bit, etc?? Will probably take my reg and mask but leave the rest of the gear, not worth taking for one dive.

So how was it?? I'm headed to the same place for a wedding next week and will have 3.5 days to dive - should I go with Dressel or look elsewhere? Thanks for any advice!

So how was it?? I'm headed to the same place for a wedding next week and will have 3.5 days to dive - should I go with Dressel or look elsewhere? Thanks for any advice!
If you can, book their "diver's day" excursion or another similar one, where they take you over to the south side of the island, much better diving there!

Back
Top Bottom