Leonardo cressi issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drewmeister_sd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings. I am using a Leonardo cressi for the first time. I am very concerned. It seems to be way too conservative. Today first dive 84 ft for just a few minutes, most of dive spent at 50-60 feet. Cressi indicated a 1 min decon stop at 36 feet plus 3 min 10-20 stop. Both done. No others in 12 person group needed 36' stop. After SI of 1.5 hours, dove to 61' for a couple min, spent next 45 at 40'. Cressi required a 10 min stop at 10'. All 7 others in group with computers needed 3 min and they were all deeper than me. How should I set this up to be more realistic ? PO was 1.3 now set at 1.2, SF was 0 now 1, altitude 0 (in ocean). Any help is appreciated.

Thats weird i have used the Leonardo on three dives daily to 60 feet for 3 days and no problems at all

If the computer requested a 1 min deco stop at 36 feet it´s because you have the Deep Stop option ON. Deactivate it and try again.

Thanks everyone. I turn the deep stop off. It is still very conservative (not a bad thing) but very workable now. OOwabbit, that is exactly what I did once I set up the Leonardo more to my liking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom