Oceanic Pro Plus 2 battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishfngr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all:
I am looking at replacing my pro plus 2 battery, I am not able to find the battery type listed DL-CR 2
3V, .75 mah etc , is there a substitute battery available.
I am in Australia.

Thanks
Graham

As I just pulled out my original Pro Plus 2.1 battery from the trash can beside me...
(I just changed it a couple days ago)

The original battery is a regular Duracell Ultra lithium CR2. I guess the "DL" actually means Duracell. I hope this helps.

As I just pulled out my original Pro Plus 2.1 battery from the trash can beside me...
(I just changed it a couple days ago)

The original battery is a regular Duracell Ultra lithium CR2. I guess the "DL" actually means Duracell. I hope this helps.

thanks Katch , the battery isn't dead as yet , other discussions advise it should be changed every couple of years, As i don't want to take it out and loose last lot of dives etc, I am hessitant to do so without a new battery to put in immediately.

Fishfngr in Australia.

When you do change it out be sure to properly and carefully reseat your O ring. Don't want it to get pinched/damaged which you might later become aware of when the computer floods.

Back
Top Bottom