Scubapro Knighthawk question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhodges

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys, i just bought a gently used knighthawk and want to know if there is anyway to add a crotch strap to it. If so could you explain how and which one to purchase?

I had a k'hawk for a bunch of years (10) and at one point I added a crotch strap (DIY) using the two lower d-rings and the rear attachment on the tank cradle. Think "Y" strap. If you need guidance let me know and I can submit some photos. I could even sell you the y-assembly I created if you want it, for a few bucks. Still have both the BC and the strap.

Thanks. I was kinda hoping to do a single strap like on a bp/w harness. Anyone know how to do this?

I had a Knighthawk for about 20 something dives before I tried a BP/W with a crotch strap and promptly sold the Knighthawk. All the things I didn't like about the Knighthawk, like the fact it rode up around my ears, and hurt my shoulders, was resolved with a BP/W. Why not just get a BP/W, which sounds like what you want?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom