Atmos AI buttons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RN Diver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I purchased an Aeris Atmos AI from a third party which has worked quite well for me but on my last trip, the button on the face of the computer has failed to work most of the time. I can't toggle through the modes and log. I have a model with grey, metal (I think) buttons. Is this something that can be repaired, or is it like so many other electronics these days and basically disposable once it's out of warranty. I hope not.

Looking forward to your response.

RN Diver

Aeris has a program where you can send a computer back to them and they will go through it and return it to you in like new condition. I did this with an ut Elite T3 and my computer looks brand new, even a new band. I don't remember the cost but you can call them and they will tell you how to go about doing this and the cost. I didn't find this out until I had purchased a new computer. But, now I have a nice backup, cheaper than anything else I could have purchased.

Aeris has a program where you can send a computer back to them and they will go through it and return it to you in like new condition. I did this with an ut Elite T3 and my computer looks brand new, even a new band. I don't remember the cost but you can call them and they will tell you how to go about doing this and the cost. I didn't find this out until I had purchased a new computer. But, now I have a nice backup, cheaper than anything else I could have purchased.

Mine did the same thing, costs $100 + shipping. Wouldn't buy one again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom