Sherwood Wisdom 2 Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BcRaZy121

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys and gals, i recently bought a sherwood wisdom 3 9100 series. works amazing and i love it. have had a couple dives with it no problems but when i went to download my dives into my computer i just cant get them to sync up. for starters i went on the sherwood website and downloaded their content available. i purchased my dive computer from leisure pro as a kit so the cord came with therefore i know the cord is compatable. My computer is recognizing the device im getting the shaking hands message and the message that it can take up to 120 seconds to fully download. at the end of all that jazz, i get an error message and nothing downloaded. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Did you download the drivers as well they are separate from the software and which com port is the cable attach to in the device manger?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom