"BLUE ROSE DIVERS" in ambon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything went perfectly well, friendly staff, top service, good and plenty of food provided between the dives, great weather, nice vize (didn't see all the weirdo stuff you could encounter close to "maluku divers" shores but was ok) and awesome view from the dive club as you can see from my videos and the méga + was that they really friendly helped me for the accommodation. I have absolutely nothing to complain compare to "maluku divers" which provided nothing but tea / coffee and biscuits between the dives on land, seriously it made me mad especially when you know what you end paying there. The only reason food was not provided was because I didn't stay in their resort, seriously, not even a bowl of rice with chicken. If I wanted to eat the same food as the ones staykng in the resort I'd have pay 150000idr if I remember right. I had to go in the street for eating. Was ashamed ! Otherwise MD is a great dive centre.
That's the reason I give all the props to BRD for the food.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom