Diving on the amalfi Coast and in South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PolsVoice

Reaction score
I'm singing in a production of Gershwin's Porgy and Bess down in South Africa early March and we'll be touring the Durban, Capetown, Praetoria (maybe JoBerg also). While I'm near the coast I'd like to do some shark-seeing. Does anyone know any reputable companies offer dives in the area?

I am also planning on going to the Italian Almalfi coast in June/July for three weeks to sing in an opera program and would like to go diving. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a reputable shop or tour agency that could hook me up fairly cheaply. I just finished diving a little in Cancun and Cozumel and found out that I paid a little two much for 3 two-tank dives. I'm still a student and can't afford pay too much.

Oh, I only have a basic NAUI cert. Although I'm working on my Advanced and Nitrox certifications as soon as it gets a little bit warmer.

Any information would be helpful.

thanx in Advance,

PolsVoice.

african odyssea (odysea?) is great for shark diving at protea banks south of durban. march is the prime time for large zambezis (=bulls).

Back
Top Bottom