Waterhole Cave Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, here you go. The long awaited premier of "That 70degree Waterhole!" lol. I gave it a disco flair. The music will annoy some, and I like that even more! Turn it down. It is however some excellent footage of Peacock Springs, Peanut Line, and The Waterhole. Enjoy, subscribe, and please leave me some comments on what you think.

That 70(degree) WaterHole. A cave dive in Peacock Springs. - YouTube

Play that funky music white boy! (OBTW that was a song back in 1976) Anyway, very well made video but,,,,I would liked to have seen more of Waterhole and less of the entrance / exits in Peanut. Of course there are, more than likely, a very large amount of divers here who have never seen any of these systems so they will really like it. I am wanting to edit the one that we shot but my editor is too busy lately. Trust me, it justs get better and better down Waterhole. Right James? Thanks for posting.

Play that funky music white boy! (OBTW that was a song back in 1976) Anyway, very well made video but,,,,I would liked to have seen more of Waterhole and less of the entrance / exits in Peanut. Of course there are, more than likely, a very large amount of divers here who have never seen any of these systems so they will really like it. I am wanting to edit the one that we shot but my editor is too busy lately. Trust me, it justs get better and better down Waterhole. Right James? Thanks for posting.

Absolutely brother!!!! Waterhole is one of the nicest dives in peacock. However, we we had to turn the dive due to the park closing. Have to be out of the water at 5, and we exited at 4:58!!! Had I of known the ranger was not going to show up, and even at 6:30 we were still in the parking lot hanging out, I would have pushed farther.

The dive was turned just at the point where you start down the rock slope. So basically before it gets beautiful! It's ok though. I know how I am going to shoot the next video now. Now I just need to find someone to volunteer to drag along my lights! *insert maniacal laugh here*

Been there and done that! We were diving the Cisteen line on day and I happened to look at the time...we made it out in record time while still being safe and pulling the jump. I'll volunteer and might be down there next month.

Good video feedback between Scuba Pro's 'Jet Fin' vs. Dive Rite's ?Monoprene? fin..

I'll volunteer to carry your lights, however I will not carry the 35 watt HID. I think I'd be pinned down on the bottom of the cave if I strapped that thing on. :)

Good video feedback between Scuba Pro's 'Jet Fin' vs. Dive Rite's ?Monoprene? fin..

I hadn't thought about that. Very good point.

---------- Post added February 19th, 2013 at 07:37 AM ----------

I'll volunteer to carry your lights, however I will not carry the 35 watt HID. I think I'd be pinned down on the bottom of the cave if I strapped that thing on. :)

Why not? C'mon I bought the smaller canister! Lol. It is as big as you though.

Fine, let me get my SOLA's setup as carry lights and you can use those. Lol.

I can carry lights all day. :) What are you doing the first weekend of March now that we probably won't be doing any surveying at Madison?

I can carry lights all day. :) What are you doing the first weekend of March now that we probably won't be doing any surveying at Madison?

Not 100% sure. Diving I hope!!! Maybe some video of all of waterhole or the cross under tunnel.

Keep this videos coming James! Steady camera work too, what are you using for the mount?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom