Sr-1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It should be.

Their web team must be as incompetent as their tech service!!

hi i have a sr1 i am very very well i dont like it anymore
i liked it for four years but now its junk freeflow os crazy its light and sits by your ear and its freeflowed something fierce in my face and i couldnt tell where it was fumbeling for it and let go of my camera one time...... im not in impaired but im thinking its dangerous and gave me trouble on my last three dives
going to get another one now and

Hope anyone reads this and avoids sherwood related product i will never purchase another product
from them

your life is on the line?
are we crazy to use junk.......................................................................................

It would be nice if they would recognize that a dangerous product was put on the market and would offer a trade in credit to get them out of service before somebody gets seriously hurt or worse. Surprised there has not been a recall. That would be responsible customer service!!

Back
Top Bottom