Looking for a unique dive experience around Honduras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KellyAsh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My name is Kelly Ash. I am a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, a technical trimix diver, and an adventurous travel guide. I have developed some of the most unique opportunities around the Bay Islands and Honduras, and am offering them to anyone looking for adventure built into their dive vacation or dive instruction.

I have been diving since I was 11 and am now a freelance scuba instructor on the island of Utila for about a year now and can offer some of the best and most unique dive instruction possible; everything from basic Open Water Diver instruction to unique specialty certifications, like PADI's new Self Reliant Diver for advanced divers, and Sidemount Diver certification for those looking to expand their scuba diving horizons. I work with a variety of dive shops on Utila and can accomodate most any preference or need.

I can take you to the mountains of Honduras, where the finest coffee in Honduras grows, and certify you in Altitude Diving in a volcanic formed lake (Lago de Yojoa) while you experience Honduras's first microbrewery, D&D Brewery.

I can even take you to Guanaja and show you the dive vacation you only thought was possible. Horseback riding, mountain top camping, and pristine diving come together to create one of the most insane dive vacations possible. There are also houses for those adventurous backpacker divers who enjoy a roof over their heads at night.

You name it and I'll do my best to deliver a dive adventure you will never want to forget.

You can contact me at KellyThe LionfishHunter on Facebook, here on SB, or at kellychristopherash@yahoo.com

Let's make your dive experience the best it can be!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom