New wetsuit for year 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fnfalman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally got off my lazy duff and went down to Theresa's Horizon Custom Wetsuit in Fullerton and had her whip out a new one.

2ndWetsuit4_zps26ea1e89.jpg

HT, forgot how bright your suit was five years ago....IT'S BAAAAAACK!!!:D
Yup, first time we met was on the Peace spring of '08 and remember seeing you underwater 40' away and a the vis that day was only 35':D

I should have bought a new one last year but the old one was so comfortable like a pair of PJs.

However, I started to freeze my butt off and decided to get a new one. Test drove that baby today at backside of Anacapa. Water temp was about 54-F and I didn't feel anything!!! Happiness is a warm wetsuit.

Theresa even sewed up the suit with red thread for "accentuations". And this one has thigh pockets.

The new suit is so bright that it sears your eyes.

24FEB2013Anacapa15_zpsb1e6111e.jpg

24FEB2013Anacapa16_zpsc60f5f7a.jpg

Some sights just cannot be unseen. There are days I wish it were different.

Today is one of those days.

:D

Good to know I'm not the only one who prefers a front zip. Nice-looking suit and the pockets, too.

$480 with the 1-pc, zippers at wrists & ankles, thigh pockets, and 7mm hood. The front zipper is part of the basic suit package and so are the kevlar knee pads. Kevlar elbow pads would have been extra (which I don't have).

Theresa does great work.
she just altered 2 suits for my wife, $80

HT, you are visible for miles. :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom