new computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vincent54

Contributor
Reaction score
I am now tired of my 2000 Aeris computer. It is a hose mounted console type. I would like to upgrade to an easy to read ,operate system. Can be wrist or console but would like to have it read pressure. I like the Suunto, but don't know how it compares to others. My Aeris has been shutting off and on, sent it back to the dive shop, new battery but continues its erratic behavior. It could be just getting worn out or had some oxidation somewhere, but I think it is time for a new one. My typical dive is a wall dive, wait a couple of hours and a longer shallow dive. Nothing too extreme, and always a no decompression dive. Any input is appreciated. Cheers

I believe the SubGear XP-H by Scubapro fits your needs.

I had a first generation Suunto Cobra. I found it very easy to use. The only thing I didn't like was the conservative algorithm. I found myself hanging out above everyone during dives.

some people find the suunto algorithm too conservitave some like it. I have a stinger myself and find it a bit conservitave especially on multi dives in a day .so im going for an oceanic oc1 with dual algorithim function should cover all the bases.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom