The Sunken Mummies of the American Mid-West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverWire

Contributor
Reaction score
(DiverWire) Last time, Lisa chronicled her first forays into dry suit diving in the Crosby Mines in preparation for a trip to dive Lake Superior. Here's her report on her experiences there. With my first frigid dip a success, my tropical blood tested, I set out for Lake Superior with my dive buddy Terry Trinka and his boat, the Sudden Impulse, in tow. We’d be staying aboard the boat for a week, diving and scoping out Lake Superior’s largest Island, Isle Royale National Park. Most dive trips to the area, either private or chartered, are done this way; a day-trip is a rarity. Even those who are accustomed to the live-a-board experience will find diving in the Great Lakes an incredible new way to Dive Different.On the drive u...
Keep reading: The Sunken Mummies of the American Mid-West on Diverwire.com

More...

Thank you for posting that! I live in MN and will get my cert this summer. It's fun to hear about all the exotic dive locations around the world, but with the 10,000+ lakes in MN, there's plenty to dive here too. Superior is definately on my list of places to dive once I have my drysuit cert.

Back
Top Bottom