Grand Turks dive information please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krawlings

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
my wife and I are going on a cruise in JUNE. we will be stopping in Grand Turk for a day .And I am going to do some diving. I'd like to know what the dive conditions are like? (currents ,water temps ,surge ect....)

Diving is done on the West side of the island. One of the best dive locations in the broader Caribbean area IMHO. A beautiful wall with shallow reefs along the top. Short boat rides, no current, no surge, hardly any waves at all, great viz! I would guess water temps in June to be about 80 degrees. Too bad you only have a day. We spent a week and it wasn't enough.

Diving is done on the West side of the island. One of the best dive locations in the broader Caribbean area IMHO. A beautiful wall with shallow reefs along the top. Short boat rides, no current, no surge, hardly any waves at all, great viz! I would guess water temps in June to be about 80 degrees. Too bad you only have a day. We spent a week and it wasn't enough.

THANK YOU that is the info I was looking for . Maybe next time I will just make the trip to the Turks for multiple days

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom