10 Weeks, Uninhabited Tonga island camp, untouched 1616 Spanish wrecks $400 week !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dondon462

Contributor
Reaction score
Hobart Australia or China or Fiji or on dive Boat
# of dives
If you are up for something different , on an amazing project that is more than your average dive holiday, a true adventure into the unknown world of undersea exploration and priceless maritime history, then you need to check out www.bluetreasure.me

I am looking for 6 divers to set up camp on Nomuka Iki in Tonga ( google earth that!!)...then dive up to five wrecks we have located. You have to get to Nuku Alofa in Tonga with your dive gear..we have everything else..it is ground beaking stuff! The island has been given to us by HRH the Crown Prince of Tonga. We have the support of the local Tongans. . We are filming a Doco and book etc, you must sign on for 10 weeks and you pay $400 a week all found..you set up "BLUE BASE" camp and help with all the living,cooking, washing, organising, diving issues as a team. Opperation starts July 1st. 2013 and forming the team now.

I am also looking for one diver for our dive support vessel..you pay.$500 a week toward costs for six months. starting May 1st 2013

You need at least 50 dives and Dan insurance...send your expressions of interest asap..if you can film or have Marine science/archeological experience or can sing and dance all the better...I will get back to you..Thanks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom