Any good shore dive in south of France?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, I will be in the south of France end of April. Any advise for a good shore dive in the area between Cannes and Nice?

You might be interested to join (freely) Marseille à Palmes, where there is a lot of map and desciptions of shore dives (5 in the area you asked). However, it is in French.

Hi, Thank you for your answer sebach. I have been diving in Antibes, on the cap d'Antibes. The dive was great, with lots of life : school of fish, octopus and cuttlefish... I recommend this place. It is easy to find. there is a parking on a big turn, with a sign of a diving school. You have to go down some stairs and the dive spot is right their. The area is beautiful and wild. My family was happy to stay around.
The dive and kayak centre located on the beach is nice. They kept my car keys and refield my tank.
They also explained me the dive. My two sons rented them two kayaks and followed me while I was diving.

I looked at the link you gave and might try the shore dive on Saint Jean cap ferrat next time. Or just come back on this little rocky beach in Antibes.

Back
Top Bottom