ScubaDiving Your Way and Around Your Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CustomScuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
After many years of living on the water, i found spots that most people have never heard that involved much research and alot underwater searching. We at customized scuba are tired of the dive shop taking all the control and picking the sites for you and always upselling you for classes and gear.

We believe that you should not be the guy with a stack of cards with little dives but be the guy who just has fun with his hobby with one or two card but has the experience. We do dive trips daily to spots where they have a whole train laid out or to a familar spot to the deep hole. One of our best dive trips is Starting out in Ventura and Diving all the way to Marina del rey and then we will take you back to your car. We are unique,different, and young but with alot of experience. Diving is new in 2013, and our goal is for your flexibiity.

I use to sit at home and dream about dive sites i would want to do off ca. So i decided to get some boats and let you pick wherever you want to go. From Lake Tahoe, Monteray, So cal, and the Colorado river drift dive we will day. Have a great day.

Adam
Ceo
www.customizedscuba.com

The Palawan , then to the Star of Scotland, And to secret reef with no name. Three amazing spots that would impress you over the island any day. You will be guaranteed to see black sea bass and some amazing sea life. Come dive with us, we know the spots cause we have scuba dived and worked on fishing boats our whole lives. Check us out on yelp under The Goby Scuba Charter or visit our website www.customizedscuba.com WE do what the big boats are not providing. And you get home at a recent time. Also if you bring a SD card, you will get a free camera rental and take the sd card home with u. Why spend four hours to get to a overfished island and dive in sand cause of students when you can dive some bad ass stuff here. We have fun, we are not intimdating, and we have grew up on the water. We want to show you are backyard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom