Sundiver Trips This Easter Weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galleywench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Divers !

Wow what an exciting weekend we just had , lots of divers going out with us not to mention the weather !!! I needed a hat the sun was so bright :mostlysunny:. Congrats to our 8 new certified divers !:D

A big "thank you" to all of you who visited The Aquarium of Long Beach on Saturday for Diver Day , the aquarium had over 630 divers use their cert cards for a complimentary admission and a total attendance of over 7900 guests :D wow talk about support !!!

OK this Easter weekend we have lots going on again ..........:eyebrow:

This Friday 29th , express has been requested for a 3 tank day , Saturday 30th`s 3 tank is almost full :) and Sunday has availability for her 3 tank day , always $110 all incl .

Give me a call for a hoppity hop hop hoppy day of diving ( sorry I couldn`t resist) maybe the Easter bunny will make an appearance too . Happy Easter!
t6301.gif

Your bubbly
Divemaster Jules
1 800 555 9446
Dive Boat Sundiver
jules@sundiver.net

Back
Top Bottom