Staying at Windsong Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coral-Reefer

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone!

Looks like my wife has planned a trip to T & C in October of this year and we are staying with friends at a place called Windsong Resort. Usually when I travel and dive I will rent a house or stay with friends but I do not know anyone on the island and have never been there. The friends will probably do some resort dives but I have between 250 and 300 dives under my belt with most of the tropical ones being done in Cozumel. I am used the the dive ops that have smaller boats and let you dive your air and was wondering if there are any ops on the island that would be the same kind of dive.

Thanks!

Chris

Windsong is located right on Grace Bay beach with a great little snorkel reef out front. Close to many good restaurants. As far as Dive operators go Flamingo Divers max on the boat is 8 so it is never to crowded and they let you dive. Dive Provo let you dive your tank as well as long as your buddy has equivalent consumption. I have always dove with their DMs and have had great dives. Have a great trip I was there in December and I head off there in two weeks for the Turks and Caicos explorer for a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom