Rides in and around San Pedro Sula

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wiltzzy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just back from 10 days on Utila and had to give a recommendation for anyone [or group] needing an airport pickup or ride in the area. My flights
got all messed up due to weather in chicago yet Alberto Garcia stuck with me and was there at 10pm on a friday night, 3 hours after my original scheduled arrival. He can be contacted at agarcia969h@yahoo.com.

That said we stayed at Rubi's [highly recommended] and dove with Altons [also highly recommended]. Found only one dive shop that I would run away from, stayed at Rubi's, dove with Altons. We saw lots of beautiful healthy corals and small life, not so much for the bigger animals. The trip was pretty much what I expected based on what others have written about Honduras. Good people, Great scenery and warm seas. Made it a little easier shovelling that 8 inches of wet snow the other day.:cool2:

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom