Spring M & G Garage Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidsdream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I guess I'll start the regular what you got, what you need thread.

My top item (and somebody has to want these) is a pair of Fourth Element 5mm gloves - Large. These are brand new with tags. They came with a set of Fourth Elements undies I purchased. Looking to get $40 firm. Fourth Element is the top of the line stuff these days.

if your looking for something, post it up I'm sure one of us has an "extra" laying around.

I have the following items for sale:

XS Scuba 200 Bar Manifold $150
Generic 7.25" bands $65
Dive Rite STA (no cam bands) $30
Dive Rite Aluminum Plate (no harness) $40
Bare 7mm Arctic SGS Fullsuit, size Medium $50

Bare 6mm ice boots, size 9 $20
Thermocline TS Titanium 6.5mm gloves, size S $15
Thermocline Iceman Gauntlet 6.5mm 3-finger mitt, size S $15
Aqua Lung 5mm Thermocline Flex Glove, size S $15
Compass on a retractor $15

I can bring any of these items to the Spring M&G at Gilboa April 19-21. Just contact me ahead of time. I can also provide pictures upon request.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Ikelite SpD dive lights for sale on E-bay. These lights cost over $500.00 apiece new. The starting bid is $150.00 for both lights.

I still have the rather large fin collection and will allow "try b/4 you buy".
I have some other recreational gear but am open to some trading as well.
If you have a need then seriously post it on this thread.
There is a lot of us who have gear to let loose of.

CamG

I need a cheap first and second stage, nothing fancy.
I am mounting a tank in the front of my ski boat with a 30 foot whip hose for when the need arises.
I don't need any real quality and it will be used at a maximum depth of about 6 feet.
I found a hose last year on closeout, I have been Craigslisting for a spare set of regs and haven't found anything cheap enough yet.

Moved this to a sticky so it stays on top.

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2013 at 09:30 PM ----------

I've got a Sony DVD handycam with an ikelite housing I would love to find a good home for.let me know if anyone is interested. Would consider trades as well!

Bare Crushed Neoprene Drysuit to fit a 6'2" 290-300# Size 12 feet.
A little bit leaky but good to learn in. If you are interested I will pack it and bring it. Otherwise I will keep it as a backup.

Bare CT200 Polarwear Extreme undergarment. Excellent Condition. Only used a few times. It was a little small for me. Size 3XL

A couple of XL 7mm hoods.

May have XXL Scubapro Knighthawk BCD with Air2 available. Excellent condition. 35 or so dives on it.
May also have Cressi MC9 regulator 1st and 2nd stage. About 15 dives on them. (They are out for service right now - not sure if they will be back before M&G)
Dive Alert Plus V2 to fit the Scubapro Air2

50# Deep Sea Supply Wing.

Canon waterproof housing for Canon s90 camera. Works great - Never leaked on me. WP-DC35

Let me know if you want me to bring anything.

Does anyone have any tanks they are wanting to get rid of? I"m looking for at least an 80 cu. ft. as my primary. I'm not picky on material, though I'd love to have an HP steel tank.

4th Element Arctic Pants <Large> Worn twice $100

Light Monkey 3 watt backup light $100

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom