Anyone diving out of West Bay week of April 27, 2013?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glenn01

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My better half and I have been to West Bay a few times and have always enjoyed ourselves. I'm making the trip solo this time and wondering if anyone on this "board" will be there. I'm staying with / diving with Bananarama. The place is really laid back, the bar tenders know what they're doing and the team at the dive shop are top notch.

My wife and I will be there starting on May 4. Are you staying for just a week? We've stayed (and I've dove) with Bananarama three times and loved every minute. We're going to try staying at a condo (the start of seeing if we want to live on Roatan for a while) but diving with Bananarama and generally hanging at the beach and Thirsty Turtle.

Hi Carl - I'll be there for one week arriving April 27, leaving May 5. I've booked a last dive on the afternoon of May 4th so, if you and your wife have arrived by lunch time and are up to an afternoon dive after travelling, I'll see you in the dive shop at 13:00. I don't arrive there for another couple of weeks but I'm already a bit bummed out about have to come home! As you know, it's just that kind of place.

Hell, I just got back from there. Probably overlapped with you for a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom