Anyone Going to Coco View w/o April 20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randallr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm very excited - got what appears to be the last spot at Coco View for the week April 20-27. I've never been, but when I've asked people here on SB what's the best place for someone who loves Sunset House and Scuba Club Cozumel, CV's is the name that comes up. Let me know if we'll be overlapping; it would be fun to meet up.

Wow! Robin, you just made my day. And I read your trip report - so well written, ad superb photos - and that really whet my appetite. I am counting the days! Thanks so much.

The food isn't as good at CCV as at SCC. Otherwise, it is a comfortable resort. The dive operation is better than SCC.

The food isn't as good at CCV as at SCC. Otherwise, it is a comfortable resort. The dive operation is better than SCC.

All true....

If my vacation rotation was SCC, Cocoview, Bonaire I would just have to suffer through it!

All true....

If my vacation rotation was SCC, Cocoview, Bonaire I would just have to suffer through it!

haha... that has been our rotation lately!!!

bbrada - we actually like the food better at CCV as it is more family style, pick what you want after you see it. Sometimes the food at SCC is a bit too rich and heavy, especially if you are planning to get right back in the water an hour later. At CCV I was able to eat lighter meals if doing a night dive, for example.
The CCV dive op is head and shoulders above ANY dive op we have ever used anywhere.

haha... that has been our rotation lately!!!

bbrada - we actually like the food better at CCV as it is more family style, pick what you want after you see it. Sometimes the food at SCC is a bit too rich and heavy, especially if you are planning to get right back in the water an hour later. At CCV I was able to eat lighter meals if doing a night dive, for example.
The CCV dive op is head and shoulders above ANY dive op we have ever used anywhere.

it's about time for you to start thinking of getting back in the saddle :wink:

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom