Whidbey April 5 - 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yodelhawk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all, A buddy and I are going to be on Whidbey in the next few days. We had a group of us going with our local instructor, who was very knowledgeable about the area, but in the last week our bunch has shrunk down to just us two. My buddy has been there a couple of times but I'm new to the area. Anybody have any tips about dive sites, must see's, must eat at's or just some info about the place... please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Also, If anybody wants to splash with us... we are game. Thanks

You should be able to do Keystone on Saturday morning -- it's diveable on most floods, and you're on a flood tide from about 9:30 to mid-afternoon.

You might PM soakedlontra here on SB; she and her husband live on Whidbey and dive there all the time, and know a lot of sites I don't.

Here you go! Yodelhawk and his buddy at Keystone this morning.

Rosie&Gene_April2013_4078572.jpg

It was great meeting you and diving with you.

Happy safe diving in Montana! :)

Thanks, Betty, for upholding the PNW's reputation for diver friendliness!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom