Looking for Sidemount Course in Tanzania, Zanzibar, Mozambique - EAST AFRICA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris.smith

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi guys, I'm looking to do an Openwater Sidemount course, and will be in Tanzania on Mafia Island for a number of months, and just wondered if anyone knew of or could recommend any dive centres they know of around there (Any islands around the Tanzanian coast, possibly will stretch to Mozambique if I have to) where I could do the course?

Cheers guys

Chris :D

Hi Chris!

David and myself own a dive centre on the Eastern side of the Island (Chole Bay). We do not offer any tech diving and nor do any other dive centres on the Island. I think there might be some centres in Mozambique that do.

Send us an email! Have a super day.

Dear Chris,

Here at Rising Sun we are East Africa's only PADI TecRec center. We offer Sidemount and Tec Sidemount along with Tec 40, Tec 45 and Tec 50. We would love to have you come and learn with us. Rising Sun . Feel free to check out our reviews on tripadvisor.com We are located on the East Coast of Zanzibar and we are happy to assist with lodging etc..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom