Olympus E-PM1 PEN m4/3rds camera, PT-EP06 Housing & Zoom Gear Only $499!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new, Olympus E-PM1 PEN m4/3rds Camera, PT-EP06 Housing & zoom gear only $499!

We've never seen such a great value!

These have a fast AF, they are small, well-featured and expandable with different macro and wide angle lenses, Zen dome ports and lighting. We have the next batch of these great close out specials coming into stock in a day or two. Many are all ready sold, so get your order in now.

Olympus E-PM1 + PT-EP06 + Gear $499
PT-EP06-set.jpg

Also see our complete uw package that includes a Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe, sync cord, Big Blue AL1x5 AFO 250 lumen focus light, adjustable S-Tray, arms for only $1199!

[h=1]Optical Ocean Olympus/Sea & Sea PT-EP06 (E-PM1) Special Package[/h]
OLY-PM1_EP06-SYS2.jpg

Attachments

• PT-EP06-set.jpg
    PT-EP06-set.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Jack -- where can I find (if I can find) a comparison of the various E-Pxxx -- I'd love to be able to easily see the differences among the E-PLx and E-PMx series of bodies.

Jack -- I did find this webpage that has a comparison chart of the four E- PLs:

E-PL1 vs E-PL2

Now to get the information for the E-PMs

(It was also interesting to learn there was no E-PL4)

Thanks Jack.

One of the things that interests me is the notion that "X" camera focuses faster than "Y" -- when we seldom get the numbers as to how "fast" "X" is vs. "Y" -- and, especially for UW photography, what difference does it make.

We'll have some of these special packages available at the Tacoma Dive Expo this weekend!

Stop by our booth (#618-620) on Saturday at the Tacoma Dive Expo to ask Olympus Rep Steve Bell all your questions about their great line-up of cameras and UW housings!

Roughly how long will this offer last for? I'm keen but all money has been put down on an upcoming diving trip.

We've been getting in 25 packages at a time and been selling through them quickly so far. We have staged deliveries out for a little while, so my guess is on and off another month or so. But once they're gone, there won't be any more.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom