FREE Videos for SoCal divers to learn about our kelp critters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Here on Catalina Island, divers have a reputation for being cheap... and I'm probably the worst of the bunch (tee hee). Sales of DVDs have been slow because most divers (1) think they know everything there is to know about our marine life; (2) think they'd only watch one of my DVDs once and therefore not worth the purchase; and/or (3) they're cheap like me.

So, since I'm now semi-retired, I'm offering you all the opportunity to watch my DVDs for free, zilch, nada via the iPod format versions on my YouTube channel (drbillbushing). After all, I never intended to become the Bill Gates or Warren Buffet of diving and my primary goal is to educate. Hope you will enjoy them... they're definitely worth the price you're paying. Tee hee.

DrBillBushing's channel - YouTube

Dr. Bill

This is wonderful, Dr. Bill! I have to say that I wouldn't buy the DVDs, because I so rarely get to SoCal, but watching them on line is something I would do from time to time, and I'm sure it will enrich the trips I do get to make.

WOW Bill! Mucho Garcias! Very generous, strangely I just yesterday thought about how much I learn online about everything from cooking to car repairs, I then considered I should share the "tricks" I know about quality home repairs(my stock'n'trade) Very inspirational! Time to bump it up a notch. Good on ya!

Take care and be safe out there!

Thanks Dr. Bill!!! Are you tired of me asking you a 100 questions a day, regarding the local marine life?

Never, Mark... your questions are always welcome. Just stop killing things so you can bring them back to me to ID (tee hee, for the rest of you I'm just kidding about that)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom