100th Cave Dive Today!! :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TracyN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, I made my 100th cave dive today in the beautiful Nohoch cave system in Mexico. Couldn't have asked for a better place to do it. It's an amazing system. Some rooms are so large that they could easily accomodate a large plane. The formations are truly a wonder of nature. Large flowstone formations and huge columns of stalactites and stalagmites. You can't help but stare in awe and amazement when you think about the millions of years it took for those formations to form and then for the forces of nature that caused the caves to become diveable cenotes. In places it looks like Mother Nature ran amok with white frosting. The rest of the week will be just as amazing. Looking forward to 101 and beyond. :)

Congrats on your 100th cave dive...to many more!

If you get a chance, visit Mayan Blue and Minatauro while you're there. Congrats on #100!

(And Calimba, and the Blue Abyss, and the Chinese Gardens Room in Taj Mahja, and....)

That is awesome! Congratulations on your 100th cave dive. We wish you many more safe and amazing dives.

I love your description -- mine is that NoHoch is like a madman got loose with an industrial frosting machine . . .

We were wondering where you were ??!!! :wink:........Congrats and if you liked Nohoch, put the Exumas on your list........

congrats, abe!

Well done and to many more!

Tracy, it was fun being able to congratulate you in person. Nohoch was a memorable day for me too, being my first day of cave diving in Mexico. Looking forward to the rest of the week ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom