Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Frozen Drysuit Divers Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post idea below)

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Even the people who normally don't answer polls:

This is the quickest and most fair way that I could think of to vote on a name for the upcoming Great Lakes Divers Club.

Please, if you won't be a member (and that only means not posting to this group frequently), save the votes for the users of this group so that we can get an accurate count.

If you have another idea, feel free to post it. It may get overwhelming support and be used even though it isn't on the list right now. All Great Lakes divers are welcome to post their ideas. As they say when the boat stops, is tied off, and the ladders put into the water....

THE POOL IS OPEN!

I live about 5 hours from Lake Erie and Lake Ontario does that count havent dove them yet but plan to this year.

Toolbox-13:
I live about 5 hours from Lake Erie and Lake Ontario does that count havent dove them yet but plan to this year.

I can't speak for everybody else, but if you plan to do a great deal of posting to the new area, welcome aboard. All are welcome (as long as they aren't trolls, LOL).

I might suggest, though, that you would find good info and discussions on those lakes with the Ontario section of the board. Don't overlook our Canadian friends. I expect that there will be a great deal of "cross-posting" with the Ontario section and maybe (if someone like me is fool enough to take on the time to arrange it) a get-together between the two sections.

If you plan to use this new section as a resource, your vote is welcome (IMHO). And again, welcome aboard!

....any of us who live south of the bridge are considered "Trolls" by those that live north of it!

diverbrian:
Don't overlook our Canadian friends. I expect that there will be a great deal of "cross-posting" with the Ontario section and maybe (if someone like me is fool enough to take on the time to arrange it) a get-together between the two sections.
Don't forget those of us just north of the Mason-Dixon line in KY!!! I can see this being a tri-meeting if you will :laugh:

And I see you've un-invited the trolls....so...uh...where's the door again? :D

C.O.L.D.!

Come On, Let's Dive!

detroit diver:
C.O.L.D.!

Come On, Let's Dive!
Add another "D" for "Drink & Dive"

mlakin:
To borrow a phrase from Gordon Lightfoot, how about Ice Water Mansion explorers.

Mike

I like that one. Or just call it "The Ice Water Mansion". I don't know, it is a thought!

"The Big Lakers"

"Cold water Fanatics"

"Ship Wreckers"

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Back
Top Bottom