Need a deepoutdoors 18 lb wing or similar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if deepoutdoors is even in business anymore? Their website seems to be in disarray and the pictures don't even work? I am looking for a 18 or smaller wing and they had one at one time I believe. Thanks in advance for the help.

DO is no longer making dive gear.

I have been using the Oxycheq 18lb wing for some years, its my warm water ring. It's tiny, very easy to vent, can't recommend it enough, if it got stolen or spontaneously combusted I'd replace with the same no question.

Deep Outdoors went out of business years ago, although their products still pop up every so often.

For small wings currently in production, Oxycheq has an 18lb and DSS has a 17. For build quality I would go with the Oxycheq, for ease of packing DSS. If you are willing to go with slightly larger wing then HOG has a 23 lb, Zeagle a 24lb (long thread on the Express Tech here on SB), and Hollis has a 25.

Out of production small wings include the Oxycheq Razor, the DSS Tropic Traveler, and a Halcyon Bat wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom