7200 lumen Super Light GoPro Video Lighting Set - Introductory Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiveGear

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Like taking videos and pictures when diving ... well we have some really cool gear for you !
Just came in on the market, $100 off offer as a introductory sale.

2 x 3XML GoPro Ultra Compact Photo Video Lighting Set with total lumen output of 7200 Lumen !

Two monster lights made entirely of anodized aluminum are equipped with standardized ball adapter so they can be mounted on any
photo video dive rig in freestyle configuration. Here in GoPro / small action camera designated photo video set attached to lightweight GoPro camera
tray with two non-slip rubber coated handles and equipped with GoPro camera mount in standard.

Set includes:

2 x Rechargeable LED Video Light - 3600 lumen each
2 x light clamp with ball adapter
2 x butterfly connector
2 x rubber grip handle bar with ball adapter on top and threaded bolt on the bottom
1 x small action camera tray with tripod mount for GoPro

Lighting system especially designed to support great quality of underwater videos:

• 7200 lumen total output (two video lights of 3600 lumen each)
  • light angle: 120 degrees
  • light color temperature: cold white +/- 6300 K
Switch
Rotating battery pack that turn light "on" and "off".

Batteries:

Li-ion rechargeable battery pack charged by smart multi-step charger with LED charging level indication.
Charger and battery included.

Burn time:

60 min +

IMG_5729-001.jpgIMG_5726-001.jpgIMG_5724-001.jpgIMG_5727-001.jpg3XML LED scuba video light.jpggopro hero video lighting by light for me.jpg3XML underwater camera light.jpgIMG_5710-001.jpgIMG_5718-001.jpgdiving camera video light.jpg3600 lumen scuba video light.jpg3XML video light 1.jpg3XML video light.jpg830380_607392912608477_2083196860_o.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5723-001.jpg
    IMG_5723-001.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Forgot to add that in a month there will be adapter with EO connector available for that light that will replace the battery container (80% of the light size) and these could be powered by any 12v canister battery.
Its gonna make it extremely compact, lightweight and powerful video light.

Any updates on the E/O adaptor for these lights?

Its still in planning mode as most of the users of those lights find the burn time sufficient on average dive and having battery with light as a one smaller piece without need for external battery, cord more desired and convenient so its still being considered.

Best.

The light output ratings seem dubious. XML LED's can't produce 1200 lumen each as claimed. And if they could you'd be driving them at well over 3.5 Amps which the battery couldn't maintain. Further, to achieve 60 minute burn time on a single 18650 battery you'd be lucky to get over 500 lumen from each LED.

Still, looks like a nice product... But the ratings are significantly inflated.

dp

I don't believe these are powered by 18650 cells. These use a "battery pack" - cell size, capacity and output not listed in the specs.

We had that set rented from TecDiveGear for our last cave trip and those are a MONSTER lights, two had more power than my double 55w HID video lights.
I will get them for my scooter just collecting the funds. If you compare to the price of a HID video lights set or other less powerful video lights on the market its a really good bang for the money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom