Introducing a new forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
At the request of DiverBrian and him having met all of the requirements, we hereby open up the "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" chapter of Scubaboard CLubs. It includes the states of Illinios, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Y'all have fun now!

BTW, don't forget that you need to come up with a mascot. Maybe a ghost on a wreck, or a bell with sea weed draped over it... 'cept y'all don't get seaweed, huh?

NetDoc:
BTW, don't forget that you need to come up with a mascot. Maybe a ghost on a wreck, or a bell with sea weed draped over it... 'cept y'all don't get seaweed, huh?

We have to import the seaweed, and it's very expensive.

I'm working on a pic of Zebra mussles for the mascot, as is Nitroxbabe.

I get it, a bell covered with zebra mussels... wink

NetDoc:
I get it, a bell covered with zebra mussels... wink

They cover every ship's bell at a shallow depth around here now! Might as well make it realistic. Awww well, the trials of diving the Great Lakes. :frown3:

i would like to be a member sign me up

Hi Fedfirediver,

No need to sign up. Just jump in, make so friends and buddies and dive.

Paula

MgicTwnger:
Yep, it's real easy to join, but like the Mafia, you can't quit. :crafty:

LOL.. Or maybe to quote the Eagles "You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave." (Eagles, Hotel California, 1976)

Bob

OK, I'll jump in here. Posted one earlier re: my move back to Chicago. I understand the dive season in May - Oct??? What's the dilly-o with the diving near Chicago?

I am moving back Dec 1 from Austin TX. I had a blast being a Swamp Diver, but now it is time to find Capones vaults:) Oh yea, looking to complete my DM and find some cool charters to go out on...as well as possibly joining a club? Any advice...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom