Anyone Interested in Galapagos Liveaboard? - Killer Deal!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeznutz78

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are looking for a single male share aboard the Galapagos Aggressor II for the sailing date of August 1st to 8th. This is in Whale Shark season. The normal price for 1 person is $5195.00. We are offering the spot at half price!!! So it would be $2598! All of your booking would go through Aggressor, so this isn't a shady deal. We have a cabin reserved but need 1 male to share a room with another male. Need to know in the next couple days. The reason we are doing this, is that Aggressor offered a 2 for 1 (which never happens in Galapagos). When they sent out the promo for the 2 for 1, all the dates sold out within 2 days. This is the cheapest you will ever be able to do Galapagos via a liveaboard, which will be visiting Wolf and Darwin dive sites for 3 days.

Galapagos Aggressor Welcomes You to Dive Galapagos Itinerary.

And yes the person you would be sharing a room with is normal and not annoying...:) Please message me if interested.

Dustin

yes i m interest are u the one looking for sharing , does the dive require advance certificate i only had 40 dives under my belt in Carribean , i will also check the air to Educdor 1 st Btw im from Toronto

---------- Post added May 1st, 2013 at 08:34 AM ----------

yes i m interest are u the one looking for sharing , does the dive require advance certificate i only had 40 dives under my belt in Carribean , i will also check the air to Educdor 1​

Well, only you can determine your skill level. However, I will say this, Galapagos is considered a more advanced dive destination. There can be ripping currents, and colder water. Aggressors description is that it is for intermediate or advanced divers.

I am not the one the share will be with. it is a friend of mine. My wife and I have another cabin. As for airfare. The flight from mainland Equador is about $550 USD. Aggressor recommends Guiyquil. sp? You will need to spend the night there. As for Airfare, your best bet will be connecting through Miami.

Let me know if you are still interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom